WEDDING PLANNING PACKAGES
We at Ivory & Beau are all about making your wedding dreams a reality. We love working with couples and getting to know who you really are so that we can work with you to style and design a wedding that fits your personality as a couple. We are the wedding planners who are not afraid of a little bit of quirky, a little bit of funky & a whole lot of crazy fun-filled surprises. x, I&B team
Our Full Planning & Design package includes every little thing you need to plan, design and execute a wedding. From start to finish we are there guiding you through all the steps. This package is a collaborative package but we do the heavy lifting. There are multiple elements involved in the package that you can read below!
- Unlimited hours of wedding day management with 1 lead coordinator & as many assistant coordinators as necessary
- Rehearsal coordination (dinner not included)
- Day-of timeline preparation that includes: ceremony processional order, inventory, vendor contact list, song choices, layouts and other necessary details
- Assist and direct wedding party, family and guests as needed
- Oversee vendor arrivals to ensure on time and oversee set up according to specifications and layout
- Organize & distribute bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres
- Direct guests from arrival area to ceremony to cocktail hour to reception space to grand exit
- Provide "911" emergency kit
- Facilitate and direct the wedding ceremony and bridal party; cue ceremony musicians
- Inform bridal party of responsibilities such as toasts, etc.
- Manage timeline to ensure wedding on time
- Distribute final payments and tips to vendors on behalf of couple
- Manage *decor* (rentals not included) setup including but not limited to: ceremony backdrop, aisle decor, chair decor, escort card display, guestbook/welcome table, linens, centerpieces, tablewares, decor, favors, cake and dessert table, photo booth props & more
- Breakdown of all decor and ensure venue is cleaned in accordance to the contract
- Return personal or rented items to owners (Detail to be arranged prior to wedding)
- IF wedding requires a flip there is an additional $250 fee for our staff to coordinate, staff and manage the flip from the ceremony to reception.
PLANNING & DESIGN
- Collaborative online planning program that includes tools such as: notes, checklists, timelines, budget tracker, guest list manager, design center, color palettes, vendor details & more
- Unlimited general advice & consultation
- Schedule and attend unlimited vendor meetings
- Research potential venue locations
- Develop and maintain a relationships with on-site venue coordinator, manage communications and act as liaison
- Unlimited vendor referrals that fit within your budget & style
- Obtain, review and negotiate vendor contract terms and provide final contract
- Manage vendor roles and tasks
- Provide vendors detailed timelines and instructions 1 mo. prior; confirm 2 weeks prior
- Create a detailed layout diagram of event in online program
- Details wedding budget & provide vendor/venue comparisons
- Maintain and update budget
- Vendor payment reminders
- Negotiate room rates with hotels
- Develop a wedding theme, style and vision using your inspiration, ideas and Pinterest board to create a cohesive overall look from bridesmaids dresses to napkin fold to dessert table setup to photo booth backdrop --> we make sure no detail is overlooked and every last thing fits within that style
- Design boards for each concept of your wedding
- Color palette & theme selection
- Ceremony decor and details
- Backdrops and installation design
- Linen and napkin pairings
- Tableware and place settings
- Lounge rentals and layout
- Tableware and place settings
- Lounge rentals and design
- Custom uplighting and fixtures
- Dessert bars and cake tables
- Chair and table rentals
- Tablescape design and centerpieces
- Favor brainstorming and sourcing
- Miscellaneous other design details
- Floral packages also available
We are not your traditional wedding planners but rather are a laid-back yet hardworking team that knows how to get the job done while making the process easy and fun. We pride ourselves on speedy response times and our goal is to reply to all e-mails within 48 hours during business hours. We love being creative and work well with couples who also are open to new and unique ideas. We are a team of 4 - head over to our About Us to read more about the ladies behind the scenes. We work very behind-the-scenes and are not an in-your-face type of planner. We are accessible at all times during the day; however, we do our best not to interrupt or disrupt you, your bridal party or guests unless absolutely necessary. We direct and oversee the timeline and coordinate with vendors to ensure the event runs smoothly. We lead guests politely from location to location. We are there from start to finish to setup all details, oversee vendor arrivals and after the conclusion of the event we pack up your inventory to be returned to you. Our day-of attire is business casual mostly black and all we ask is that we get a hot warm dinner during the event, but other than that we do not take any other breaks. No matter the color palette, the theme, the style we love it all and look forward to getting the chance to be a part of your big day!!
When hiring us for your wedding we are with you from the first stages of planning to the end of your event. We are your consultant as well as the liaison between you and all wedding vendors. We have a very collaborative process. We do not boss you around, we do not tell you what to do, we believe the planning process should be collaborative because it is your wedding not ours. When hiring Ivory & Beau as a team you are hiring our entire team to help plan the details of your wedding. We provide recommendations that we think will be best for your vision and your budget but in the end we give you the final decision.
We use an online collaborative program to organize every detail of your event and upon hiring us we dive right in - first with your budget and vision. We enter the recommended amounts for each vendor based on your overall budget and our knowledge of local vendor prices into the program's Budget Tracker. From there we work with you to find the perfect venue that fits your vision and price point. Once your wedding date is set we then work on finding the vendors who will take up larger portions of your budget as well as vendors who we know book up faster than others, such as: photographer, caterer, hair & makeup artist and officiant. We have worked with many vendors in the Savannah area and know who we can trust, who will do the best job and not just that but also who you can afford and who you will like and will fit in your vision. We have tried the foods, we have tasted the cake, we have seen the hair & makeup that some do and we are able to quickly and easily send you in the right direction. We send referrals and pricing information your way and once you find one you are interested in we then contact vendors to schedule consultations then get proposals and contracts so that we can send back to you. We work with the vendor from the beginning stages of obtaining a quote to the end stages of ensuring that payments have been received and contracts have been signed. We have checklists to make sure we are on track and no to-do item is overlooked. Our program is transparent in that it allows you to easily see the progress of the wedding planning and to see what we are working on for you. This package is perfect for destination wedding couples as well as busy couples who just want somebody to take the reins for their simple wedding.
We help with the timeline preparation, confirming vendor details before the wedding, creating effective layouts and day-of management to ensure the wedding day runs smoothly so that you, your family and friends can relax and enjoy the wedding without having to be put to work.
In addition to all these things, we also esign and beautify every last detail of your wedding day. We work very closely with your vision to help hand pick every last detail to create a wedding day that is styled to fit your vision. Once your venue is booked and we have an idea of your style we will create a custom Design Proposal that includes all the elements of the wedding from rentals to paper goods to florals and more to create beautiful focal points for your wedding day. We work with couples who want a beautiful wedding that is creative, unique, personalized and specific to their style, vision and personality as a couple.
A LA CARTE
These items are not included in our packages shown above but can be added on for additional assistance for a flawless wedding!
Additional events - $250-1000
Including but not limited to: rehearsal dinner, welcome party, brunch, trolley tours, ghost tours, after-parties.
This includes our consultation, planning services. We will help you find the perfect venue and location for your extra-wedding activities that are outside the realm of the wedding day. This fee includes planning, coordinating with the on-site venue coordinator, getting set up and finalizing details but does not include any services such as setup of the rehearsal dinner, coordination of the welcome party, etc.
To have someone from the I&B team on-site during additional events, this can be arranged and will be charged to client at $100/hr.
Bridal gown steaming & preservation - $400
Traveling with your wedding gown? We can help! To have your dress professionally steamed and prepped before your wedding day (including veil) we ask that you drop off your dress at least 2 days prior to your wedding. We will steam, spot clean and deliver your dress to you the day before or of your wedding. Package includes a preservation kit that guarantees your wedding dress to be preserved for up to 100 years. Kit includes directions, shipping label and is easy-to-send to ensure your dress gets back to you after the wedding in a nice keepsake box.
Hair & makeup trial @ shop - $50
If your hair and makeup stylist is an on-location artist we do offer that they host your trial at our boutique as it does have great windows, mirrors and perfect lighting for your stylist to ensure the best look for your wedding day. Pricing does not include the cost for the actual trial but is a rental of the boutique space to host the stylist.
Calligraphy & Signage - custom priced
Invitation addressing, seating charts, table numbers, menus, escort cards, food labels, directional signs and so much more. For pricing click the link above to check out McKenzie Does Calligraphy's portfolio and her work.
FLIP - $250
If your wedding requires a flip of any space from ceremony to reception for example, we can help so your guests don't have to!
Welcome bag planning, prep & delivery - $200
For all those destination wedding guests, we can help put together the cutest welcome bags! We will help source the items as well as contact hotels prior to the wedding to find out how many bags per hotel. We will put together the bags for your guests and deliver to the hotels before the wedding so you don't have to worry about pampering your out-of-town friends. Pricing does not include cost of bags and items for bags.
Sparkler Exit - $200
Includes 100 - 20" sparklers, buckets and sand for the sparkler exit and lighters. Additional sparklers can be added for an additional price.
Kid's activity sets - $100/kid
Have lots of kids attending your wedding and want to put together activity packs for the wedding day?! We can help! For $100 this includes a basket filled with toys that are themed and specific to the kid's age and likes. 10% discount for over 10 kids.
if you have questions regarding our packages or a service that you did not see listed that you are wanting please don't hesitate to contact us! All weddings are different and we understand that some weddings may need more assistance than others so we are open to working with you to make sure we can help out as needed.
CALLIGRAPHY & PAPER GOODS
Our team member, McKenzie, offers custom calligraphy services and paper goods and she can do some seriously awesome stuff. She can help you with invitations, sweetheart chair signs, menus, escort cards, table runners, wedding signage on chalkboards or mirrors, and the list goes on and on and on. Contact her at email@example.com to get more information. And be sure to follow her on Instagram and check out our pricing page for more information!