FASHION & STYLE GUIDE
Why just make a statement on your wedding day when you could make it a whole weekend affair with bridal brunches, rehearsal dinners, welcome parties and after parties?! Here is some outfit & accessories inspiration from Rent the Runway!
Little White Dress
BRIDESMAID STYLE GUIDE
Here are some of our tips & picks for styling and dressing your girls in style!
- If you really don't like the girls in mismatching then do your very best to find a style that is flattering on any shape or figure. They are in your pictures too and you don't want them looking a hot mess. Chiffon a-lines are a safe bet when in doubt.
- Pick your dress first and then use the style & feel of your dress to find dresses that compliment it. For example, if your dress is super glamorous than it wouldn't make any sense to put your girls in a cotton summer dress.
- Consider the time of day & formality of your wedding. If you are having a laid back wedding in an open field with BBQ chicken and corn on the cob than your girls would look and feel best in flowy short carefree dresses, maybe even with a fun floral print.
- Have fun with your bridesmaids' looks! Think of them as part of your overall wedding day look, an expression of your wedding day style. Funky bold jewelry and statement pieces also make a great bridesmaid's gift.
- Don't have a huge budget for flowers? No problem, I am obsessed with the idea of bridesmaids carrying something other than flowers or rocking flower crowns or wrist corsages.
- Be considerate in regards to price. Some of your girls may not be able to afford a $400 dress and $200 heels, especially when they're traveling cross country to be there for you on your big day. Rent the Runway is a brilliant way to dress your girls in designer looks for less, plus then they can return the dress. And now for some of our favorite looks...